Tuesday, December 28, 2010

| Emily's Bridal Blog | Installment #3

I believe the perfect color combination sets the tone for every wedding. Inspiring wedding combinations are endless -- ranging from "fall harvest" (chocolate brown and burnt orange) to "bright spring" (crisp white with lemon yellow accents) to "understated sophistication" (shades of ivory and beige). The color possibilities are only limited by our imaginations! We want the atmosphere at our wedding to have a fun, summer, chic feel. So the colors I envision are....

raspberry pink with bright orange accents.

These colors also reflect my personality seeing as my favorite color happens to be pink! Some guys would likely veto this idea, but lucky for me, Brian is supportive and lets me be "creative director". I was so excited when I found invitiations that will help convey my vision even before the big day!

In the ballroom, solid ivory linen with a circle of gold chivari chairs will feature a pink folded napkin and colorful flowers as a centerpiece. The cocktail and bistro tables on the patio will be a little more bold and daring featuring this funky linen!This was an easy and exciting part of the planning process as my vision was pretty clear, although I can't say that it has been this easy with many of the other decisions....more to come on that!












No comments:

Post a Comment