Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Meet our Team!

As the newbie at ATTC, I’ve been getting to know everyone in our
office and kitchen. I thought it would be fun to interview them in the
style of New York Magazine’s 21 questions so you can get to know them too!
Our first interview is Joe:

Name: Joseph Willhoit

How long have you been working with ATTC? For the last three years, but also for four years starting when I was 18 years old.
So, 7 years total over the last 12 years.

In one sentence, what do you do all day at your job? In one word: cook, just get the job done.

Most memorable experience since working at ATTC? Cooking 30 boxes of chicken one weekend. It was 2 days straight of roasting and barbequing 250 pounds of chicken!

Food you can’t live without? Garlic and Coffee, but not together.

What is your drink of choice? Scotch.

Favorite restaurant? My kitchen, I’m not the going out type of guy.

What would you be doing if you weren’t working here? Professional wrestler, I used to wrestle from when I was 21-24 years old.

What do you like best about working at ATTC? It’s almost like a family, we fight and then we always work things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment