Monday, March 14, 2011

Too Much of a Good Thing

I love cake--especially good cake. To me, the best breafast is a slice of leftover wedding cake and a strong cup of coffee. I always feel that way--until cake week...

Cake week is a 7 day non-stop cake tasting extravaganza where our brides come in (just about every hour of every day) to sample cake flavors, fillings, etc.

Our cake bakers are phenomenal and their creations never cease to amaze me:

*Red Velvet that knocks your socks off
*Snickerdoodle--a legit suprising blend of creamy cinnamon
*Amaretto/Kahula with a chocolate ganache that melts in your mouth
*Coconut & Key Lime is a tropical dream

Cake week is over now, and I personally do not want to see cake for quite a while...except maybe if June wants to make her amazing Cherry Nut cake..?!

No comments:

Post a Comment