Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Staff Feature: Emily Secchiaroli, Office Assistant


I have worn a lot of different "hats" while working at A Thyme to Cook since 2001 - from serving food, to loading trucks, to helping with photo shoots! But now, most of my time is spent as an Event Floor Captain, Party Manager, or Office Assistant. I love being able to see the behind-the-scenes planning at the "cookery" translate into beautiful celebrations!

Outside of the cookery, my time is spent spoiling my two nephews whom I adore! I am also busy working on my own wedding plans as I am newly engaged - the numerous weddings I have seen will surely be an inspiration! In the mix of it all, I am in the process of completing my Master's in School Counseling and decorating my new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment